Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nostalgic Memories And Obsessions

Christmas is over. I was hoping for a white Christmas, but I didn’t get that, did I? I did get a couple of gifts. I got a sweater and two shirts from Aeropostale, mittens from Hollister Co., A perfume set (some Paris Hilton perfume. Probably some message from one of my friends saying that I’m like Paris Hilton.) and new Converse, Chuck Taylors, whatever you call them. Apparently I’ve been bad since I also got a picture of coal. I wonder who went bothered to take a picture of coal and give it to me. Probably Jubilee or Hanna.

Speaking of Aeropostale, I went there two days ago with my cousin, Bella. (not Swan) While I was looking at a ninety dollar sweater. (can’t say it was a rip-off, it looked like it is worth ninety.) and then two boys walk in. One with crutches and another with pink skinny jeans. (not awkward.) The one with the pink skinnies looked so familiar, yet I don’t know where I saw him before. He seemed like he knew me, too, because he (almost) talked to me. By almost I mean, he came over to me, but my cousin pulled me away. He was cute, but so familiar. Where, oh, where did I see him before?

Luke, my neighbor/friend/skateboarder, is very complicated. (yes, he’s the only I dubbed as “skaterdude”.) He forgot what year it will be next year. I saw him with those glasses that say the year on it, but it said 2008. He’s sort of two years late. He thinks skating in the street is safe, well, all of the skateboarders think that. I could’ve sworn he fell in the street and then a car was passing by and he crawled away. Damn, I should’ve taken a video! He likes dipping his wavy potato chips in condensed milk, the really sweet on, and eating it. Well, it tastes sort of good, so I can’t complain. If you put that all aside, Luke’s pretty awesome. Sort of. He has family problems and I should be talking about them, so I won’t, but he manages to stay happy.

I think I might be mad at Natalie. Ever since she hooked up with Alex (again. God, how many times is that?) she began treating her friends as if they were not as important as Alex. Sure, Alex is her boyfriend, but she began ignoring her friends completely. On the last day of school before break, she didn’t sit with us during lunch, she sat with Alex. When all her friends are on AIM, she only talks to Alex.

So, aside from all the drama, a new year is approaching. I saw the commercial for the Dick Clark’s New Year’s Celebration. Apparently, Justin Bieber’s coming. And I’m supposed to go to Times Square to see the ball drop. Justin Bieber’s really going to be there. So if I go, will I see Justin Bieber? God, if Justin Bieber’s going to be there, Briana’s going to be there, definitely. She is the “I Love Justin Bieber” queen. There are so many pictures of him on her binder. There are, like, ten posters of him in her room. She’s crazy. He’s cute and all, but girls in my school shouldn’t obsess about him so much. Another teen icon in our school: Taylor Lautner. Girls love him but they don’t obsess about him as much as do about Justin. I have theory about that. The reason why girls in the pre-teen, teen age obsess about him so much is because fifteen (right?) and they could see Justin Bieber as their boyfriend, but not Taylor because he’s like, eighteen. (guessing.) I can’t see any famous person as my boyfriend, I can imagine some boy next door who I have a lot in common with.

Feeling: Bittersweet

Listening To: We The Kings – Heaven Can Wait

[Via http://holly292.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment