Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not What I Was Expecting

I just clicked on a link titled “California hit by ‘Paris Hilton syndrome.’” It was an article about how Chihuahuas are overflowing in kennels in California. Here’s the story if you’re actually interested.

Obviously, this was not the story I was expecting based on the title. I thought the story would read something like “Paris Hilton finally gets around to having sex with entire West Coast. Not people living on coast, the actual coast.”  Maybe even something like “Men line up for pleasure from Paris and sister (I think her name is Charlene, or something).

My other thought was “Has the entire state of California dropped 50 IQ points, filmed each other masturbating, and suddenly thought they’d be a great parent?

[Via http://theweeklyargus.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment