Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paris Hilton's Debut Album [Paris]

- my point of view -

I’m only reviewing this album in courtesy of Megumi from the Lost Wing blog and just try it out before I knock it down a notch or two. I’m laughing as I write about Turn It Up, it started with all these moaning noises from Paris and I don’t think being sexy is her particular category, this song was pretty embarrassing and rather humorous.

Paris, quit it with the whole conceited-white-girl-trying-to-be-down shit, please. Fighting Over Me is a little better than the previous track but it’s still really low quality. Paris sounds like she is rap-singing or talk-singing or something but she sounds really lame that it’s just a laugh to me, way to be corny. Fat Joe’s rap session was my favorite part of this song but outside of that this song really sucks.

Pfft, I actually liked the reggae sound to Stars Are Blind and tend to ignore Paris’ awful vocals, she really cannot sing.

Nah, I do not like I Want You either, it’s such an abysmal and really mediocre song. I feel like I’m going to throw up right now.

Paris’ continues to disappoint me with this next track Jealously and I’m certainly waiting for it to end. Next.

Hmm? Maybe there is a good track coming soon with Heartbeat, Paris cannot sing but on the contrary she actually sounded okay on here but emotionless. The arrangement is really soothing and experimental to my ears, I must admit this was pretty decent all in all.

Nothing In This World is really painful to my ears, Paris’ vocals were monotone and very dull. I really dislike those ‘da da da‘ parts since they sounded really stupid to me. This was just failure with a capital F on it.

Okay, I’m actually starting to like Screwed a lot more than the first time I’ve heard it. There’s a lot of energy lacking in Paris’ vocals and along with that there is no emotion at all. It’s a pretty all right song regardless of that, I like the funky beat as well.

Paris sounds really bored and emotionless in this next track Not Leaving Without You. It’s just mind-blowing on how bad this song truly is.

Turn You On is definitely not sexy and emotionless, yawn… Next.

I actually like the arrangement for Do Ya Think I’m Sexy more than Paris’ vocals which weren’t awful but still bad, if that makes any sense. I honestly like this song for its funky beat and catchy chorus but it could have been better if Paris had went and took some singing lessons or something. It’s a pretty weak ending to this already abysmal piece of work of an album.

My Fav. Tracks:

Heartbeat

Screwed

Do Ya Think I’m Sexy

When I first heard Paris way back on Imeem, I honestly felt like throwing up and not because I was sick but only because it was just trash the first time and it’s still as bad the second go-round for me. Most of these songs were mediocre, unmemorable, dull, way below average, and just plain terrible. I don’t know what she was on to go and release such a horrid album, it just completely blows my mind as to why she would do such a thing. Paris Hilton is an attractive and alluring young woman but I feel that if she has gotten any singing lessons, maybe her next album will be worlds better than this throwaway garbage.

[Via http://wjohns09.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment